Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 227573" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>As it should be. If only I could invent a time machine. I would go back and run over all the Dallas writers for the last few seasons until they agreed to put that shit right (especially the TNT ones and the bullshit they tried to give us)</p><p>Like I said the evilness of the hag is influencing me here, but as for James in the series, p*** off. </p><p>I don't think JR would've gone in without a glove personally so lil JRo is the only rightful heir to me too.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 227573, member: 99"] As it should be. If only I could invent a time machine. I would go back and run over all the Dallas writers for the last few seasons until they agreed to put that shit right (especially the TNT ones and the bullshit they tried to give us) Like I said the evilness of the hag is influencing me here, but as for James in the series, p*** off. I don't think JR would've gone in without a glove personally so lil JRo is the only rightful heir to me too. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top