Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Miss Texas 1967" data-source="post: 227674" data-attributes="member: 36"><p>Gonna go against the grain and say I like the James plot in this story. I don't really want JR to have another son but at the very least we're getting a deeper dive into the specifics than the show went into (DNA test etc.) and Sue Ellen is by JR's side through the whole thing. Vanessa can go jump in the lake lol</p><p></p><p>Afton I feel like might need to do a little more to prove herself before I decide I like her and I think she's the best fit for little Pammy now. </p><p></p><p>Michelle too, April is way more enjoyable without her sister around. By the time Michelle came into the show too we'd seen 3 previous iterations of the mean sister character (Kristin, Katherine, Jessica) and she was by far the worst of the bunch in terms of character engagement.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Miss Texas 1967, post: 227674, member: 36"] Gonna go against the grain and say I like the James plot in this story. I don't really want JR to have another son but at the very least we're getting a deeper dive into the specifics than the show went into (DNA test etc.) and Sue Ellen is by JR's side through the whole thing. Vanessa can go jump in the lake lol Afton I feel like might need to do a little more to prove herself before I decide I like her and I think she's the best fit for little Pammy now. Michelle too, April is way more enjoyable without her sister around. By the time Michelle came into the show too we'd seen 3 previous iterations of the mean sister character (Kristin, Katherine, Jessica) and she was by far the worst of the bunch in terms of character engagement. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top