Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 228933" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Probably. I've got my fingers crossed he'll try to understand when he calms down though. He's my boy and I'd hate to have to threaten him with the iron.</p><p>But if the hag dares show her face again........</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 228933, member: 99"] Probably. I've got my fingers crossed he'll try to understand when he calms down though. He's my boy and I'd hate to have to threaten him with the iron. But if the hag dares show her face again........ [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top