Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 228994" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Me too. I'll bring my hammer. </p><p></p><p>I hope JR will put on his big boy pants and work to get past this. Just like his wife always has. And especially after that mess with Kristen (which I was happy to see Ray call him out on, even though his hypocritical attitude about Garnett still pi***s me off).</p><p>I wanna see my girl dry her eyes and hold her head high like the queen she is.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 228994, member: 99"] Me too. I'll bring my hammer. I hope JR will put on his big boy pants and work to get past this. Just like his wife always has. And especially after that mess with Kristen (which I was happy to see Ray call him out on, even though his hypocritical attitude about Garnett still pi***s me off). I wanna see my girl dry her eyes and hold her head high like the queen she is. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top