Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 229040" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Just like I thought. Typical JR. But I suppose it'll release some tension briefly.</p><p>I have faith they'll get through this though (I have to).</p><p></p><p>Also, because I obviously got distracted, I just wanna say that even though Pam is back I LOVE that Sue Ellen still says "My children".</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 229040, member: 99"] Just like I thought. Typical JR. But I suppose it'll release some tension briefly. I have faith they'll get through this though (I have to). Also, because I obviously got distracted, I just wanna say that even though Pam is back I LOVE that Sue Ellen still says "My children". [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top