Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 229331" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch</p><p>Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead.... Too soon?....... I don't care. I want her to die. I am confused though, don't you need a heart to have a massive coronary?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>[USER=6]@Sarah[/USER] I'm proud of our girl too. Whether she's being a sweetheart or a badass, she just rocks.</p><p>And I'm proud of JR. It looks like he found his big boy pants. Loved his surprise for Sue Ellen at their new house, and their other 'activities'. I have faith he'll do his best to keep it up, so for now I'm putting down the iron, but I'll be watching him.</p><p></p><p></p><p>#</p><p></p><p>Loved both these moments with JR and Ray. Funny and sweet.</p><p>And all the other family moments too. It's awesome to see how (most of the time) they got to bat for each other when the shit hits the fan.</p><p></p><p>Now if I could just get Cliff to listen about Afton, the whole family could be sorted.</p><p></p><p>Lastly now I've gone on and ON. I just wanna say I'm proud of myself for picking up these other moments when it really is all about JR and Sue Ellen.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 229331, member: 99"] Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead.... Too soon?....... I don't care. I want her to die. I am confused though, don't you need a heart to have a massive coronary? [USER=6]@Sarah[/USER] I'm proud of our girl too. Whether she's being a sweetheart or a badass, she just rocks. And I'm proud of JR. It looks like he found his big boy pants. Loved his surprise for Sue Ellen at their new house, and their other 'activities'. I have faith he'll do his best to keep it up, so for now I'm putting down the iron, but I'll be watching him. # Loved both these moments with JR and Ray. Funny and sweet. And all the other family moments too. It's awesome to see how (most of the time) they got to bat for each other when the shit hits the fan. Now if I could just get Cliff to listen about Afton, the whole family could be sorted. Lastly now I've gone on and ON. I just wanna say I'm proud of myself for picking up these other moments when it really is all about JR and Sue Ellen. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top