Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 229656" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>I don't know whether it was all the sweet and funny family moments, or knowing that this awesome story is winding down, but this update made me really teary.</p><p>Especially the part with Sue Ellen and Patricia ( I can't believe there's a story where the woman is decent and I actually LIKE her, so I take my hat off to you for that)</p><p>And that last part with Miss Ellie looking up and talking to Jock, just beautiful.</p><p>I don't really know what to say, except I love it (and I may be back later, if I find the words lol).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 229656, member: 99"] I don't know whether it was all the sweet and funny family moments, or knowing that this awesome story is winding down, but this update made me really teary. Especially the part with Sue Ellen and Patricia ( I can't believe there's a story where the woman is decent and I actually LIKE her, so I take my hat off to you for that) And that last part with Miss Ellie looking up and talking to Jock, just beautiful. I don't really know what to say, except I love it (and I may be back later, if I find the words lol). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top