Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 230100" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. You have fixed all the issues I had with the last years of Dallas, and the movies and the tnt mess. </p><p>This epilogue was beautiful, even though I was a balling mess trying to read it.</p><p>Loved seeing JR and Sue Ellen still so loved up and happy after so many years and surrounded by their children and grandchildren.</p><p>Also loved to see my girl carrying on Miss Ellie's traditions of family days and talking to the dead.</p><p>I really loved the scene between her and James by the graves. It was beautiful.</p><p>Again I am having a hard time finding all the words to say just how much I loved it and I'm gutted it's over.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 230100, member: 99"] THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. You have fixed all the issues I had with the last years of Dallas, and the movies and the tnt mess. This epilogue was beautiful, even though I was a balling mess trying to read it. Loved seeing JR and Sue Ellen still so loved up and happy after so many years and surrounded by their children and grandchildren. Also loved to see my girl carrying on Miss Ellie's traditions of family days and talking to the dead. I really loved the scene between her and James by the graves. It was beautiful. Again I am having a hard time finding all the words to say just how much I loved it and I'm gutted it's over. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top