Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="CeeCee72" data-source="post: 230193" data-attributes="member: 5055"><p>Thanks for the compliment! Glad you enjoyed the story!</p><p></p><p>Sorry about Jenna. I needed a death for the graveside scene. I originally planned to kill Lucy, but I couldn't force myself to go through it. Narrowed it down between Pam and Jenna and ended up picking Jenna because of Charlie's importance in the epilogue...so Sue Ellen could talk about how proud Jenna would be of her daughter.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="CeeCee72, post: 230193, member: 5055"] Thanks for the compliment! Glad you enjoyed the story! Sorry about Jenna. I needed a death for the graveside scene. I originally planned to kill Lucy, but I couldn't force myself to go through it. Narrowed it down between Pam and Jenna and ended up picking Jenna because of Charlie's importance in the epilogue...so Sue Ellen could talk about how proud Jenna would be of her daughter. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top