Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 247268" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Thanks. It's not that I dislike them. It's really just that the one I watched didn't hit the spot at that point in my life. I do hope to watch all of them at some point. I'm certain that I'd love the "space opera" element. Even though some of the big twists are too well-known to be a surprise now, I'd still enjoy seeing them in context. And of course there's always Harrison Ford, which is no bad thing.</p><p></p><p>Out of interest, do you have a preferred viewing order when watching them? Part of me thinks when I get around to it I should view them in chronological order, starting with <em>The Phantom Menace</em>. But the purist in me wonders if I shouldn't just watch them in order of production, starting with 1977's <em>Star Wars </em>(or <em>A New Hope </em>as it's now known).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 247268, member: 23"] Thanks. It's not that I dislike them. It's really just that the one I watched didn't hit the spot at that point in my life. I do hope to watch all of them at some point. I'm certain that I'd love the "space opera" element. Even though some of the big twists are too well-known to be a surprise now, I'd still enjoy seeing them in context. And of course there's always Harrison Ford, which is no bad thing. Out of interest, do you have a preferred viewing order when watching them? Part of me thinks when I get around to it I should view them in chronological order, starting with [I]The Phantom Menace[/I]. But the purist in me wonders if I shouldn't just watch them in order of production, starting with 1977's [I]Star Wars [/I](or [I]A New Hope [/I]as it's now known). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top