Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Chilling" data-source="post: 290397" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>It's also referenced in the song <em>That's Entertainment</em> in the film <em>Bandwagon (1953)</em>. The lyric goes:</p><p></p><p><em>No death</em></p><p><em>Like you get in Macbeth</em></p><p><em><strong>No ordeal</strong></em></p><p><em><strong>Like the end of Camille</strong></em></p><p><em>This goodbye</em></p><p><em>Brings a tear to the eye</em></p><p><em>The world is a stage</em></p><p><em>The stage is a world of entertainment</em>!</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]t6gX37d2eP8[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Chilling, post: 290397, member: 33"] It's also referenced in the song [I]That's Entertainment[/I] in the film [I]Bandwagon (1953)[/I]. The lyric goes: [I]No death Like you get in Macbeth [B]No ordeal Like the end of Camille[/B] This goodbye Brings a tear to the eye The world is a stage The stage is a world of entertainment[/I]! [MEDIA=youtube]t6gX37d2eP8[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top