Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 318690" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Oh great. I'm happy the Marvel love is continuing.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes. I loved this film's sense of fun. It's lighter in tone at times than many other films of its type and it felt quite retro in that regard. There was a bit of <em>Land Of The Giants </em>here and there. And the heist was fun in a different kind of way. I loved the sequence where Scott used his ingenuity to get a fingerprint to the safe using household objects.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>This is one of just a handful of MCU films I watched in isolation before watching most of the others and it certainly felt very accessible, which is a plus. Simplicity is always a good thing.</p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm glad you enjoyed it, Angela.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 318690, member: 23"] Oh great. I'm happy the Marvel love is continuing. Yes. I loved this film's sense of fun. It's lighter in tone at times than many other films of its type and it felt quite retro in that regard. There was a bit of [I]Land Of The Giants [/I]here and there. And the heist was fun in a different kind of way. I loved the sequence where Scott used his ingenuity to get a fingerprint to the safe using household objects. This is one of just a handful of MCU films I watched in isolation before watching most of the others and it certainly felt very accessible, which is a plus. Simplicity is always a good thing. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Angela. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top