Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jock Ewing Fan" data-source="post: 318784" data-attributes="member: 40536"><p>I enjoyed the original Xmen trilogy!</p><p></p><p>Most people would condider #2 as the best, I am a little more partial to 3,</p><p>mainly because of Sir Ian Mckellen's expanded role, and how he carries the movie, in my opinion,</p><p>with his many layers and nuances, his grief at losing Charles.=,</p><p>his passionate advocacy of his people)</p><p>Magneto was arguably the greatest fictional villain/adversary ever in a superhero movie</p><p>(could be a great debate - Magneto/Joker/Doc Octupus/Zod just to name a few</p><p>I was moved by Hugh Jackman/Wolverine understated speech about how they were fighting for </p><p>Charles' legacy</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jock Ewing Fan, post: 318784, member: 40536"] I enjoyed the original Xmen trilogy! Most people would condider #2 as the best, I am a little more partial to 3, mainly because of Sir Ian Mckellen's expanded role, and how he carries the movie, in my opinion, with his many layers and nuances, his grief at losing Charles.=, his passionate advocacy of his people) Magneto was arguably the greatest fictional villain/adversary ever in a superhero movie (could be a great debate - Magneto/Joker/Doc Octupus/Zod just to name a few I was moved by Hugh Jackman/Wolverine understated speech about how they were fighting for Charles' legacy [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top