Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 319337" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>That's good, and it seems to be the consensus of everyone who's seen it. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Sadly, Disney+ doesn't have any of the Spider-Man films because of the rights issues that are still a bit messy. I'm hoping it's resolved soon, but if not I'm sure it will show up elsewhere sooner or later. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm looking forward to seeing that. I like them all in different ways, so I'm curious to see how they interact and contrast/complement. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>While it was less of a thing in the <em>X-Men </em>films than the MCU proper, he also wasn't in <em>First Class </em>which I watched last night. The reason given was that it was shot too far away for Stan to comfortably appear, but you'd think there'd have been a way to have him in a studio doing something with a green screen. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That's on my viewing wish list as well.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 319337, member: 23"] That's good, and it seems to be the consensus of everyone who's seen it. Sadly, Disney+ doesn't have any of the Spider-Man films because of the rights issues that are still a bit messy. I'm hoping it's resolved soon, but if not I'm sure it will show up elsewhere sooner or later. I'm looking forward to seeing that. I like them all in different ways, so I'm curious to see how they interact and contrast/complement. While it was less of a thing in the [I]X-Men [/I]films than the MCU proper, he also wasn't in [I]First Class [/I]which I watched last night. The reason given was that it was shot too far away for Stan to comfortably appear, but you'd think there'd have been a way to have him in a studio doing something with a green screen. That's on my viewing wish list as well. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top