Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 344116" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>Heading into Halloween week, I watched a couple long time horror favorites this weekend.</p><p></p><p>POLTERGEIST (1982) -- Although I watch it almost yearly, this was the first time in ages that I really paid attention to it (vs just something playing in the background). I can see why I loved it as a kid, but this is less of a horror film than a theme park attraction: some strobe lights and a few jump "scares", but not much else. On the plus side, I finally, after 40 years, figured out the dog's name ("E. Buzz"). </p><p></p><p>FRIGHT NIGHT (1985) -- I think it's aging less well than the near contemporaneous THE LOST BOYS, I think it's one of the better vampire movies and one that find a good balance between horror and comedy.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 344116, member: 5079"] Heading into Halloween week, I watched a couple long time horror favorites this weekend. POLTERGEIST (1982) -- Although I watch it almost yearly, this was the first time in ages that I really paid attention to it (vs just something playing in the background). I can see why I loved it as a kid, but this is less of a horror film than a theme park attraction: some strobe lights and a few jump "scares", but not much else. On the plus side, I finally, after 40 years, figured out the dog's name ("E. Buzz"). FRIGHT NIGHT (1985) -- I think it's aging less well than the near contemporaneous THE LOST BOYS, I think it's one of the better vampire movies and one that find a good balance between horror and comedy. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top