Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 349339" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>Put me down as agreeing with your partner. I thought the movie was atrocious. I'll add another adjective to his boring, overlong and nonsensical: gross. She knew she stole another man's life with her wish and still went along with it. Gross.</p><p></p><p>Cheetah was wasted. The Golden Armor was wasted (so much build up for something that got shredded in minutes). Lynda's cameo was nice but, also, wasted. The plot felt nonexistent and cumbersome at the same time, as if it has been contributed to by a dozen people but no one ever bothered to make all the plot points flow or connect. </p><p></p><p>Bottom of the DCU, and that's saying <em>a lot.</em></p><p></p><p>As much as I like Gal as Wonder Woman, I hope James Gunn blows up the entire DCU and starts from scratch.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 349339, member: 5079"] Put me down as agreeing with your partner. I thought the movie was atrocious. I'll add another adjective to his boring, overlong and nonsensical: gross. She knew she stole another man's life with her wish and still went along with it. Gross. Cheetah was wasted. The Golden Armor was wasted (so much build up for something that got shredded in minutes). Lynda's cameo was nice but, also, wasted. The plot felt nonexistent and cumbersome at the same time, as if it has been contributed to by a dozen people but no one ever bothered to make all the plot points flow or connect. Bottom of the DCU, and that's saying [I]a lot.[/I] As much as I like Gal as Wonder Woman, I hope James Gunn blows up the entire DCU and starts from scratch. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top