Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Channing" data-source="post: 354706" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>Brandon Fraser is great in this. I had only previously seen him in <em>Gods and Monsters </em>(1998) and although he was very good in that, he is outstanding in <em>The Whale</em>. At times he is uncomfortable to watch (there's a scene when he binge eats in reaction to a personal disappointment) and times when he wrings every drop of sympathy from you when attempts to walk unaided to prove his love for his daughter. He acts out a wide range of emotions during the course of the film and it's an remarkable performance.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Channing, post: 354706, member: 33"] Brandon Fraser is great in this. I had only previously seen him in [I]Gods and Monsters [/I](1998) and although he was very good in that, he is outstanding in [I]The Whale[/I]. At times he is uncomfortable to watch (there's a scene when he binge eats in reaction to a personal disappointment) and times when he wrings every drop of sympathy from you when attempts to walk unaided to prove his love for his daughter. He acts out a wide range of emotions during the course of the film and it's an remarkable performance. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top