Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Seaviewer" data-source="post: 363454" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>The Da Vinci Code (2006)</p><p>I read the book some time ago and the film hews fairly close to it.</p><p>The underlying idea of Jesus having descendants was pretty controversial when mooted in the book <em>Holy Blood, Holy Grail</em> in the 80s but here it plays out as rather ordinary follow-the-clues treasure hunt.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Seaviewer, post: 363454, member: 57"] The Da Vinci Code (2006) I read the book some time ago and the film hews fairly close to it. The underlying idea of Jesus having descendants was pretty controversial when mooted in the book [I]Holy Blood, Holy Grail[/I] in the 80s but here it plays out as rather ordinary follow-the-clues treasure hunt. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top