Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 380372" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>THE TAKING OF PELHAM ONE TWO THREE (1974)</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]49347[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>A fast-paced and effective crime thriller with a little bit of "disaster movie" in it.</p><p>We only get to know the characters for what they <em>do</em> so there's not a worn out, cynical cop who's going through a difficult divorce or subplots like that.</p><p>It's all about the moment and the unexpected and the race against the clock (I'm not sure if that last part is proper English but you know what I mean).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 380372, member: 8"] THE TAKING OF PELHAM ONE TWO THREE (1974) [ATTACH type="full"]49347[/ATTACH] A fast-paced and effective crime thriller with a little bit of "disaster movie" in it. We only get to know the characters for what they [I]do[/I] so there's not a worn out, cynical cop who's going through a difficult divorce or subplots like that. It's all about the moment and the unexpected and the race against the clock (I'm not sure if that last part is proper English but you know what I mean). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top