Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Werewillie Oleson" data-source="post: 397917" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>That would be a good way to start <em>if</em> they were available on youtube or amazon prime (algorithm, do your sneaky work and tell your evil employers that somebody is interested).</p><p>I can watch SEPTEMBER (1988)....I kinda like the synopsis (in less than 25 words, that probably means it doesn't have a lot to describe).</p><p></p><p>Last night I watched THE AGE OF ADALINE (2015) because I was in the mood for a lightweight mystery slash semi-romance. I'm familiar with Ellen Burstyn in various supporting roles but Harrison Ford's appearance looks very special guest-starry. Not in a bad way, it's just that I had to check if it was really him. Then I had to check again if it was <em>really him</em> who played Indiana Jones 2023 and not, for example, Kevin Costner.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Werewillie Oleson, post: 397917, member: 8"] That would be a good way to start [I]if[/I] they were available on youtube or amazon prime (algorithm, do your sneaky work and tell your evil employers that somebody is interested). I can watch SEPTEMBER (1988)....I kinda like the synopsis (in less than 25 words, that probably means it doesn't have a lot to describe). Last night I watched THE AGE OF ADALINE (2015) because I was in the mood for a lightweight mystery slash semi-romance. I'm familiar with Ellen Burstyn in various supporting roles but Harrison Ford's appearance looks very special guest-starry. Not in a bad way, it's just that I had to check if it was really him. Then I had to check again if it was [I]really him[/I] who played Indiana Jones 2023 and not, for example, Kevin Costner. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top