Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 405153" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>The Master Of Suspense he may be, but I love how Hitch includes humour in his films. Often dark, and usually of the eccentric quirky (and perhaps terribly British) variety.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm sure you may well know this but just in case, it's worth noting that this film was the song's first outing so it hadn't at this point become Doris's signature song and didn't have the same middle of the road association as it might today.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>The germ of a future Movie Top Ten, perhaps? </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Even though it seems they don't entirely float your boat, I love that you're giving some Hitch films a spin with an open mind (and I hope there may be more still to come).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 405153, member: 23"] The Master Of Suspense he may be, but I love how Hitch includes humour in his films. Often dark, and usually of the eccentric quirky (and perhaps terribly British) variety. I'm sure you may well know this but just in case, it's worth noting that this film was the song's first outing so it hadn't at this point become Doris's signature song and didn't have the same middle of the road association as it might today. The germ of a future Movie Top Ten, perhaps? Even though it seems they don't entirely float your boat, I love that you're giving some Hitch films a spin with an open mind (and I hope there may be more still to come). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top