Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Chilling" data-source="post: 407043" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>I didn't know this version of the film existed. I've seen the superb original 1947 version, the awful 1973 remake and the decent 1994 version so now I have to track down a copy of this film so I can complete the set, although your description of it doesn't make it sound overly promising.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Chilling, post: 407043, member: 33"] I didn't know this version of the film existed. I've seen the superb original 1947 version, the awful 1973 remake and the decent 1994 version so now I have to track down a copy of this film so I can complete the set, although your description of it doesn't make it sound overly promising. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top