Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 415584" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>That's good to know because there have been moments I wanted to watch it and then bailed out because of the many negative reviews, and also because it was made in 1988 instead of 1978 or any year from the gloriously cinematic 1970s. Even <em>Evil Under The Sun</em> felt a bit like a step down although I think the murder mystery itself is better than the one from <em>Death On The Nile.</em></p><p>Either way, it's back on my to-watch list and this time nothing's going to stop me.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 415584, member: 8"] That's good to know because there have been moments I wanted to watch it and then bailed out because of the many negative reviews, and also because it was made in 1988 instead of 1978 or any year from the gloriously cinematic 1970s. Even [I]Evil Under The Sun[/I] felt a bit like a step down although I think the murder mystery itself is better than the one from [I]Death On The Nile.[/I] Either way, it's back on my to-watch list and this time nothing's going to stop me. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top