Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 415952" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>This is just it. What if she'd agreed to his original bluff of asking her to wait with the body? </p><p></p><p>I assume he would have backtracked with the comment he later added that the assailant might still be around, but as it was, it seemed as though he knew exactly how she would respond. But perhaps that's why the murder was so clever. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Is this the 1980 version? It is available on BBC's iPlayer (the same place I watched the two Poirot films) and just last night I considered adding it to my watchlist. But then my heart sank at the thought of watching Lansbury's Marple so soon after last year's rewatch of the Joan Hickson series which I consider definitive. I dare say I could get lured in by the camp, though. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I loved this when I watched for the first time a couple of years ago. I had quite a lot to say, but I summarised it with this:</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I haven't watched this since it first aired, but at the time I really rated it quite highly. I'd like to revisit it at some point, and I'm curious to see what you think of it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 415952, member: 23"] This is just it. What if she'd agreed to his original bluff of asking her to wait with the body? I assume he would have backtracked with the comment he later added that the assailant might still be around, but as it was, it seemed as though he knew exactly how she would respond. But perhaps that's why the murder was so clever. Is this the 1980 version? It is available on BBC's iPlayer (the same place I watched the two Poirot films) and just last night I considered adding it to my watchlist. But then my heart sank at the thought of watching Lansbury's Marple so soon after last year's rewatch of the Joan Hickson series which I consider definitive. I dare say I could get lured in by the camp, though. I loved this when I watched for the first time a couple of years ago. I had quite a lot to say, but I summarised it with this: I haven't watched this since it first aired, but at the time I really rated it quite highly. I'd like to revisit it at some point, and I'm curious to see what you think of it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top