Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 424654" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Then I'd choose "erotic entertainers".</p><p>Seriously, there is nothing respectful about prostitution or porn (action or solo).</p><p>I don't condemn it, not all, and I'm glad people want to do that kind of thing. "Whore" is my #1 favourite word and now I can't use it anymore?</p><p></p><p></p><p>Those websites make it all dangerously accessible for stupid young people (mostly gays, of course). </p><p>They don't understand that that stuff never goes away. Never. Thank god it wasn't available when <em>I</em> was young.</p><p></p><p>"Hitman" sounds kinda crass, maybe we should change it to "problem fixer".</p><p>And President of the USA should be "Sugar Daddy", to make it sound less villainous.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]56535[/ATTACH]</p><p>So offensive. It should be banned.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 424654, member: 8"] Then I'd choose "erotic entertainers". Seriously, there is nothing respectful about prostitution or porn (action or solo). I don't condemn it, not all, and I'm glad people want to do that kind of thing. "Whore" is my #1 favourite word and now I can't use it anymore? Those websites make it all dangerously accessible for stupid young people (mostly gays, of course). They don't understand that that stuff never goes away. Never. Thank god it wasn't available when [I]I[/I] was young. "Hitman" sounds kinda crass, maybe we should change it to "problem fixer". And President of the USA should be "Sugar Daddy", to make it sound less villainous. [ATTACH type="full"]56535[/ATTACH] So offensive. It should be banned. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top