Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 428690" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>When I watched last year, I summarised its players this way:</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>And this reminded me of the two killers in <em>Rope</em>:</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>And the secret in the cellar - because I was looking everywhere for Hitchcockian elements - put me in mind of <em>Psycho</em>. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I think the red herrings got me as well. I summarised the film this way:</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I can understand this. Of course, feeling cheated is probably deliberate to put the audience on the same page as the character, who was also invested in the other story.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 428690, member: 23"] When I watched last year, I summarised its players this way: And this reminded me of the two killers in [I]Rope[/I]: And the secret in the cellar - because I was looking everywhere for Hitchcockian elements - put me in mind of [I]Psycho[/I]. I think the red herrings got me as well. I summarised the film this way: I can understand this. Of course, feeling cheated is probably deliberate to put the audience on the same page as the character, who was also invested in the other story. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top