Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sea - Boo! - Er" data-source="post: 429019" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut (2006)</p><p>For years I've read about how Richard Lester ruined the Superman franchise, but based on this just don't see it.</p><p>It's interesting seeing the restored Marlon Brando footage and some other variations but a lot of it is identical, presumably being the Donner footage that was left in the original release, plus I believe some Lester footage that couldn't be replaced. Maybe it's just because I'm used to it but I can't help feeling that wherever there are changes, Lester has improved it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sea - Boo! - Er, post: 429019, member: 57"] Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut (2006) For years I've read about how Richard Lester ruined the Superman franchise, but based on this just don't see it. It's interesting seeing the restored Marlon Brando footage and some other variations but a lot of it is identical, presumably being the Donner footage that was left in the original release, plus I believe some Lester footage that couldn't be replaced. Maybe it's just because I'm used to it but I can't help feeling that wherever there are changes, Lester has improved it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top