Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 435474" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Oh yes. It is rather <em>Earthquake On A Towering Poseidon Airport</em> looking, isn't it?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>If it weren't for superhero films, I possibly wouldnt have recognised any of them.</p><p></p><p>Jamie Bell is possibly still best known for his childhood role as Billy Elliot (which I only watched for the first time last year). Kind of like Jodie Foster, he was one of those "old heads on young shoulders": essentially a mini grown-up who played his scenes as a person rather than a child, and it felt his adult screen partners didn't cut him any slack:</p><p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[MEDIA=youtube]kSBsQzkBm5A:61[/MEDIA]</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p><p>Oh- I forgot to mention that Jamie briefly cut a few moves in <em>Man On A Ledge </em>as well. I'm not sure if it was written in or a spur-of-the-moment thing, but it was a nice little callback.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 435474, member: 23"] Oh yes. It is rather [I]Earthquake On A Towering Poseidon Airport[/I] looking, isn't it? If it weren't for superhero films, I possibly wouldnt have recognised any of them. Jamie Bell is possibly still best known for his childhood role as Billy Elliot (which I only watched for the first time last year). Kind of like Jodie Foster, he was one of those "old heads on young shoulders": essentially a mini grown-up who played his scenes as a person rather than a child, and it felt his adult screen partners didn't cut him any slack: [CENTER] [MEDIA=youtube]kSBsQzkBm5A:61[/MEDIA] [/CENTER] Oh- I forgot to mention that Jamie briefly cut a few moves in [I]Man On A Ledge [/I]as well. I'm not sure if it was written in or a spur-of-the-moment thing, but it was a nice little callback. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top