Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 435514" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I found it a bit whimsical and repetitive, but maybe you'll get more out of it than I did.</p><p>Tom Courtenay's preceding film - The Long Distance Runner - is actually one of my favourites of the British New Wave classics.</p><p></p><p>I really like how those dance moves act as the narrative. So that's going to be on <em>my</em> watch list.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 435514, member: 8"] I found it a bit whimsical and repetitive, but maybe you'll get more out of it than I did. Tom Courtenay's preceding film - The Long Distance Runner - is actually one of my favourites of the British New Wave classics. I really like how those dance moves act as the narrative. So that's going to be on [I]my[/I] watch list. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top