Which shows do you have the COMPLETE series for on DVD?

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Anyway enjoy your big boxset. :)
Today I received my "Murder She Wrote" Dvd-boxset, this box set looks a bit different than the one I showed before, because here the movies are also included and the movies were not on the other Dvd- boxset picture.

And i 'm glad it's indeed a region 2 release, I have already tested one dvd in my blu-ray player and the DVD just plays fine all the episodes. :D;)

1705673528392.jpeg

To be honest i'm glad i've got this dvd-boxset and not the one where the movies were missing on the other boxset. ;)

Last edited:

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Today I received my "Murder She Wrote" Dvd-boxset, this box set looks a bit different than the one I showed before, because here the movies are also included and the movies were not on the other Dvd- boxset picture.

And i 'm glad it's indeed a region 2 release, I have already tested one dvd in my blu-ray player and the DVD just plays fine all the episodes. :D;)

View attachment 50646

To be honest i'm glad i've got this dvd-boxset and not the one where the movies were missing on the other boxset. ;)

Glad it's working for you-- I'm sure you'll have a wonderful experience w/your copy of that CBS mystery series.

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Glad it's working for you-- I'm sure you'll have a wonderful experience w/your copy of that CBS mystery series.
Thanks @bmasters9, yes i do have a wonderful experience with my copy of this great CBS mystery series, this series brings so much memories when I watched it with my grandparents. ;)