Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Why has Grey's Anatomy succeeded where 80s soaps failed?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 72255" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>The first time I watched it I worshipped every minute of it.</p><p></p><p>Not so much about the twists, but more about the things that didn't happen. Dynasty was never awful enough to hate it, but its plotlines could be very disappointing and underwhelming sometimes.</p><p>Still, I can find enough to enjoy in most (if not every) episode.</p><p></p><p>I'm a pragmatic person and therefore mostly interested in profit.</p><p>I can forgive Krystle forgiving Blake, if that helps the story to continue.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 72255, member: 8"] The first time I watched it I worshipped every minute of it. Not so much about the twists, but more about the things that didn't happen. Dynasty was never awful enough to hate it, but its plotlines could be very disappointing and underwhelming sometimes. Still, I can find enough to enjoy in most (if not every) episode. I'm a pragmatic person and therefore mostly interested in profit. I can forgive Krystle forgiving Blake, if that helps the story to continue. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Why has Grey's Anatomy succeeded where 80s soaps failed?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top