Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 86903" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>People who were 50 and older and even some in their late 40s are not around anymore, most likely. I was born when Dynasty was going into its 2nd season. But I got into the show on soapnet and other networks that aired it before that...I think TNT might have in the late 1990s, or one of the channels on cable. If it was a revival with the old cast coming back, most likely those who are in their late 40s-50s-60s now and were in their 20s-30s then would watch, possibly. They might not be interested because this is just a remake.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 86903, member: 48"] People who were 50 and older and even some in their late 40s are not around anymore, most likely. I was born when Dynasty was going into its 2nd season. But I got into the show on soapnet and other networks that aired it before that...I think TNT might have in the late 1990s, or one of the channels on cable. If it was a revival with the old cast coming back, most likely those who are in their late 40s-50s-60s now and were in their 20s-30s then would watch, possibly. They might not be interested because this is just a remake. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top