Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 86992" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>Well I don't think that The CW would do a 2 hour pilot never mind 3 hours so they were kind of forced to condense it if they wanted to cover all the ground the original did. And I think they managed that pretty well if I'm honest. I wasn't sitting there thinking "This is terrible" the whole time.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 86992, member: 68"] Well I don't think that The CW would do a 2 hour pilot never mind 3 hours so they were kind of forced to condense it if they wanted to cover all the ground the original did. And I think they managed that pretty well if I'm honest. I wasn't sitting there thinking "This is terrible" the whole time. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top