Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ChrisSumner" data-source="post: 87004" data-attributes="member: 759"><p>That's not what I was doing I just don't understand a lot of the hand wringing when the original wasn't very good overall. If this was Knots Landing I'd understand but Dynasty was far from perfect. Fans came out hard against this show before they even filmed the pilot which is what I was commenting on. Dallas TNT burned a lot of people though so it's justified if people do feel that way, I was simply mentioning it. </p><p></p><p>Also in general the tv landscape is different. Live ratings don't determine the success of a show as Riverdale which struggled to hit 1 million viewers proved last year. In order to know its success it's going to take weeks to look at the live rating and DVR trends not to mention the streaming.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ChrisSumner, post: 87004, member: 759"] That's not what I was doing I just don't understand a lot of the hand wringing when the original wasn't very good overall. If this was Knots Landing I'd understand but Dynasty was far from perfect. Fans came out hard against this show before they even filmed the pilot which is what I was commenting on. Dallas TNT burned a lot of people though so it's justified if people do feel that way, I was simply mentioning it. Also in general the tv landscape is different. Live ratings don't determine the success of a show as Riverdale which struggled to hit 1 million viewers proved last year. In order to know its success it's going to take weeks to look at the live rating and DVR trends not to mention the streaming. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top