Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 87006" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>So many of you "foolishly" started with "The opening credits! This is how I want them to be..." and deep down I knew we weren't getting any. If they aren't there in episode 2, we aren't getting them. The writing is so bad. The writers aren't taking risks. They are too tame unlike the original ones. That catfight should have been longer. Okay, so it's a re-make...whatever.</p><p></p><p>I predicted the cancellation of all these soaps that were this type of feel. They didn't last long after Melrose Place/BH 090210/ PO5 ended in 1999/2000. The writers just aren't as good as the older ones were. </p><p></p><p>And, yes, cutting out the intro for commercials is a good move! NOT!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 87006, member: 48"] So many of you "foolishly" started with "The opening credits! This is how I want them to be..." and deep down I knew we weren't getting any. If they aren't there in episode 2, we aren't getting them. The writing is so bad. The writers aren't taking risks. They are too tame unlike the original ones. That catfight should have been longer. Okay, so it's a re-make...whatever. I predicted the cancellation of all these soaps that were this type of feel. They didn't last long after Melrose Place/BH 090210/ PO5 ended in 1999/2000. The writers just aren't as good as the older ones were. And, yes, cutting out the intro for commercials is a good move! NOT! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top