Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 87009" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>How boring, I had expected all hell to break loose.</p><p></p><p>I have completely lost interest in this show (see [USER=68]@Alexis[/USER]' signature gif, that's my feeling right now.)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 87009, member: 8"] How boring, I had expected all hell to break loose. I have completely lost interest in this show (see [USER=68]@Alexis[/USER]' signature gif, that's my feeling right now.) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top