Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 87011" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>And I'm being funny when I say "Do you know who I am?!" Some of you guys may remember me from my vids on you tube years ago. I am all for opening credits and theme songs. No revivals should be on the core 5. They will do away with the classic intro. Look at Roseanne. How much you wanna bet all we're gonna get is the show logo and the sax playing a few notes, then the cast appears onscreen. That's how bad the core 5 are. Better it be online or cable!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 87011, member: 48"] And I'm being funny when I say "Do you know who I am?!" Some of you guys may remember me from my vids on you tube years ago. I am all for opening credits and theme songs. No revivals should be on the core 5. They will do away with the classic intro. Look at Roseanne. How much you wanna bet all we're gonna get is the show logo and the sax playing a few notes, then the cast appears onscreen. That's how bad the core 5 are. Better it be online or cable! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top