Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 87034" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>I'd have to be in Georgia for that. They don't film in LA. I am to busy working on all my other shows here. I do more than just greet the audience. Plus, one isn't supposed to report anything if they are on set that goes on. I'm a screenwriter and actor in LA. Nothing big. I'm struggling like the norm I know. But I do know how to write a decent hour long. My specialties are hour long drama and family sitcom. None of this cop crap. That's all you really see today!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 87034, member: 48"] I'd have to be in Georgia for that. They don't film in LA. I am to busy working on all my other shows here. I do more than just greet the audience. Plus, one isn't supposed to report anything if they are on set that goes on. I'm a screenwriter and actor in LA. Nothing big. I'm struggling like the norm I know. But I do know how to write a decent hour long. My specialties are hour long drama and family sitcom. None of this cop crap. That's all you really see today! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top