Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 87060" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>After seeing the end credits theme on CW player, I strongly doubt we are getting an intro with any update of a Dynasty jingle to match with the logo in 2-3 secs. I just think it's gonna be logo and that's it, just like the Pilot did. At first I didn't catch the logo after that God-awful Trump scene that opened the show, but it was there right after it. I missed it because I was on my computer editing something.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 87060, member: 48"] After seeing the end credits theme on CW player, I strongly doubt we are getting an intro with any update of a Dynasty jingle to match with the logo in 2-3 secs. I just think it's gonna be logo and that's it, just like the Pilot did. At first I didn't catch the logo after that God-awful Trump scene that opened the show, but it was there right after it. I missed it because I was on my computer editing something. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
1.34 ratings for the Pilot (TERRIBLE) Plus my review...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top