Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
A Chronological History of Australian Soap
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 319957" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>I saw his picture (as posted above) but didn't realise it was Joel!</p><p></p><p>I didn't know it was on Trouble but looking at it, it would've been a perfect fit for that channel. According to Wikipedia, it also had a run on ITV Grampian.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 319957, member: 673"] I saw his picture (as posted above) but didn't realise it was Joel! I didn't know it was on Trouble but looking at it, it would've been a perfect fit for that channel. According to Wikipedia, it also had a run on ITV Grampian. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
A Chronological History of Australian Soap
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top