Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
A Chronological History of Australian Soap
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 320214" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>I know Ten had a policy of not producing on air promos for shows that aired outside of primetime but given that the local drama quota seemed so important to the networks, you'd think they'd have made the effort to push <em>Breakers</em> a bit more. I loved the show. It used to air nightly at 7pm here but it eventually got pushed back to the afternoons, so I kind of lost track of it as I only got to see it during the school holidays. Like a lot of the Aussie soaps of the 90's, there's very little trace of it online although another full episode thankfully showed up recently.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 320214, member: 673"] I know Ten had a policy of not producing on air promos for shows that aired outside of primetime but given that the local drama quota seemed so important to the networks, you'd think they'd have made the effort to push [I]Breakers[/I] a bit more. I loved the show. It used to air nightly at 7pm here but it eventually got pushed back to the afternoons, so I kind of lost track of it as I only got to see it during the school holidays. Like a lot of the Aussie soaps of the 90's, there's very little trace of it online although another full episode thankfully showed up recently. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
A Chronological History of Australian Soap
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top