Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
A Chronological History of Australian Soap
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="AndyB2008" data-source="post: 320216" data-attributes="member: 26097"><p>I do agree, but I guess Ten had spent quite a bit of money on promo for Echo Point and after that crashed and burned (self inflicted by Ten themselves from the start) Ten didn't want to repeat the same mistake with Breakers.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="AndyB2008, post: 320216, member: 26097"] I do agree, but I guess Ten had spent quite a bit of money on promo for Echo Point and after that crashed and burned (self inflicted by Ten themselves from the start) Ten didn't want to repeat the same mistake with Breakers. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
A Chronological History of Australian Soap
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top