Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 10559" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>I think I can get used to it when all characters are recast. If it had only been Alexis, then it would be too weird. (Although Daytime soaps recast longtime characters all the time, which I am kinda used to). </p><p></p><p>I think I will be easily able to rate this show on its own merits. A reset version 2.0. Dynasty 1 and Dynasty 2, both beginning with Blake marrying a new woman that his kids aren't loving, but with 2 different casts and eras. </p><p></p><p>I will try not to have any expectations, just treat it as a new primetime soap.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 10559, member: 73"] I think I can get used to it when all characters are recast. If it had only been Alexis, then it would be too weird. (Although Daytime soaps recast longtime characters all the time, which I am kinda used to). I think I will be easily able to rate this show on its own merits. A reset version 2.0. Dynasty 1 and Dynasty 2, both beginning with Blake marrying a new woman that his kids aren't loving, but with 2 different casts and eras. I will try not to have any expectations, just treat it as a new primetime soap. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top