Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 22494" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I agree with you totally. But I think that's what were are going to get. Gossip Girl meets The Royals via Footballers Wives in the style of a Telenovela. You mark my words... I know what Josh Schwartz does, and I know what the CW is about.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 22494, member: 68"] I agree with you totally. But I think that's what were are going to get. Gossip Girl meets The Royals via Footballers Wives in the style of a Telenovela. You mark my words... I know what Josh Schwartz does, and I know what the CW is about. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top