Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="stevew" data-source="post: 31898" data-attributes="member: 130"><p>Good points. Funny how TNT Dallas didn't seem to see that - that John Ross being on top (like his daddy and Grandad) was the only way to go. </p><p></p><p>I also agree I don't want to see the senior citizen version. I think this story can be updated and new - but they should cast with a very different type. I like the idea of a Hispanic Krystal (do t see why change the spelling) and they should do the same for the rest of the cast - shake it up and see what lands. I also don't think they should spend years with the old story lines. I'd say season 2 should be the old story lines condensed and end with new story lines and then add as time goes by pieces from old story lines left out.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="stevew, post: 31898, member: 130"] Good points. Funny how TNT Dallas didn't seem to see that - that John Ross being on top (like his daddy and Grandad) was the only way to go. I also agree I don't want to see the senior citizen version. I think this story can be updated and new - but they should cast with a very different type. I like the idea of a Hispanic Krystal (do t see why change the spelling) and they should do the same for the rest of the cast - shake it up and see what lands. I also don't think they should spend years with the old story lines. I'd say season 2 should be the old story lines condensed and end with new story lines and then add as time goes by pieces from old story lines left out. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top