Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 9637" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I'm not sure if that's what they want to do. It's not very realistic trying to outdo these iconic characters.</p><p>But I also remember that there were plans for a Dallas movie (different actors) and most people were very excited about it.</p><p></p><p>If this new version turns out to be a big disaster, then it won't be because it's not as good as the original. It has to fail (or succeed) on its own merits, like all the other movie and tv series remakes.</p><p>But, like [USER=156]@colbyco[/USER] said, when it has something to do with Dynasty then I don't think I could <em>not</em> watch it, and I guess that's how it worked for the Dallas fans who didn't like the sequel series very much.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 9637, member: 8"] I'm not sure if that's what they want to do. It's not very realistic trying to outdo these iconic characters. But I also remember that there were plans for a Dallas movie (different actors) and most people were very excited about it. If this new version turns out to be a big disaster, then it won't be because it's not as good as the original. It has to fail (or succeed) on its own merits, like all the other movie and tv series remakes. But, like [USER=156]@colbyco[/USER] said, when it has something to do with Dynasty then I don't think I could [I]not[/I] watch it, and I guess that's how it worked for the Dallas fans who didn't like the sequel series very much. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top