Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="bmasters9" data-source="post: 9672" data-attributes="member: 77"><p>That's how I feel about the current <em>Five-0 </em>on CBS w/Alex O'Loughlin. When the original-recipe Jack Lord <em>Five-O </em>started in 1968, it took some time, IINM, for audiences of the time to get familiar with McGarrett, Danno, et al., and from that start, it eventually became one of the classics of television, and it was slow-paced and took its time to build up a story every week. Nowadays, it's all flashy effects, shakycam, and that lot, and there's really nothing to enjoy about the current show, at least IMO.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="bmasters9, post: 9672, member: 77"] That's how I feel about the current [I]Five-0 [/I]on CBS w/Alex O'Loughlin. When the original-recipe Jack Lord [I]Five-O [/I]started in 1968, it took some time, IINM, for audiences of the time to get familiar with McGarrett, Danno, et al., and from that start, it eventually became one of the classics of television, and it was slow-paced and took its time to build up a story every week. Nowadays, it's all flashy effects, shakycam, and that lot, and there's really nothing to enjoy about the current show, at least IMO. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top