Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="colbyco" data-source="post: 9691" data-attributes="member: 156"><p>- that´s the way new shows are made today.... and I think they´ll DYNASTY the same way...</p><p></p><p>- but I have to say I liked the new DALLAS ... it was fresh, fast and had some good old sidekicks like Southfork, old cast etc. - I would prefer a new DYNASTY made this way soooo much more!!!!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="colbyco, post: 9691, member: 156"] - that´s the way new shows are made today.... and I think they´ll DYNASTY the same way... - but I have to say I liked the new DALLAS ... it was fresh, fast and had some good old sidekicks like Southfork, old cast etc. - I would prefer a new DYNASTY made this way soooo much more!!!! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top