Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ked" data-source="post: 9861" data-attributes="member: 54"><p>Right. The whole cast is going to be different. So maybe you can think of it all as a DYNASTY parody? </p><p></p><p>I mean, I've seen a bunch of DYNASTY parodies with several different actresses (or drag queens, haha) playing Alexis, all of them amusing and some even convincing. I think it could be done. </p><p></p><p>But of course, it all comes down to what the new showrunners want the show to be about, and how they'll make the characters out to be like and such. Oh my gosh, I suddenly wondered... what if they have Alexis be the "Madeline" that she was originally going to be? 0_0</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ked, post: 9861, member: 54"] Right. The whole cast is going to be different. So maybe you can think of it all as a DYNASTY parody? I mean, I've seen a bunch of DYNASTY parodies with several different actresses (or drag queens, haha) playing Alexis, all of them amusing and some even convincing. I think it could be done. But of course, it all comes down to what the new showrunners want the show to be about, and how they'll make the characters out to be like and such. Oh my gosh, I suddenly wondered... what if they have Alexis be the "Madeline" that she was originally going to be? 0_0 [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
A new Alexis? Seriously?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top