Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Actors for ......
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 15943" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>John Stamos - I don't believe he can play dark enough for my liking. He always comes across as though he is about to say something funny.</p><p>Julie Gonzalo - To be fair I didn't know anything about her prior to her work on Dallas TNT. I couldn't warm to her though.</p><p>Chord Overstreet - Let's avoid the pretty boy. Anyone taking on the role of Steven (and if they decide to retain Steven as gay) needs to have some acting chops.</p><p>Juan Pablo Di Pace - Wrong fit for Jeff. I see him playing the forgotten Adam.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 15943, member: 100"] John Stamos - I don't believe he can play dark enough for my liking. He always comes across as though he is about to say something funny. Julie Gonzalo - To be fair I didn't know anything about her prior to her work on Dallas TNT. I couldn't warm to her though. Chord Overstreet - Let's avoid the pretty boy. Anyone taking on the role of Steven (and if they decide to retain Steven as gay) needs to have some acting chops. Juan Pablo Di Pace - Wrong fit for Jeff. I see him playing the forgotten Adam. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Actors for ......
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top